Friday, August 13, 2010

Super-1 Episode 02


The conclusion to the cliffhanger origin story of Oki Kazuya!


This episode has some pretty great fight scenes that appeal to the inner Kung Fu movie fan in me.  The 100-man Hell's Training battle is particularly fun.  Enjoy the episode.  I apologize for the haste, I'm literally posting this as I'm getting dressed to leave for the weekend, so I won't be around again until monday.  Also, our translator is feeling a little under the weather, so send your well wishes his way.  We have another release in store for the upcoming week, so keep checking the blog!

Kamen Rider Super-1 02
MKV
Softsubs

5 comments:

  1. Fuck yes.

    You keep giving us awesome Super 1, we'll keep giving you Kuuga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a super combination of burning Justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD JOB, When Episode 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fansub group is interesed on translate this series to Spanish, we can used your script?

    ReplyDelete