Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skyrider Episode 04!



Good gravy, it's been a while!  I apologize for that.  It was no fault of our trusty translator.  It took me way too long to get this episode done with QC and uploading.  Between job shifting, computer woes, and other obligations.  But, I've settled into my new job and now I have plenty of time to work on episodes...

BUT...
Our translator hasn't been around in a while.  So, as it stands now, I have one more release in the pipeline ready to come out tonight or tomorrow.  And the secret project that I've been slowly chipping away at.  But after that...  I don't know!  For now, we're on temporary hiatus until our translator is free.  And I'm sure he will be eventually, I just don't know when.  I'll let everyone know if anything changes.

If anyone would like to help with some scripts, let me know in the comments section and we'll work it out from there.  I'll tell you now, all I need is a very basic (timed) script.  I can work out the intricacies of the dialogue on my own.  I just need a guideline of what's being said.  If you'd be interested in joining the team, let us know and we'll do what we can to get the ball rolling!

OH YEAH, the episode...  this one's a little ROUGH.  You'd better have your man-tears tissues out for this one, guys.  General Monster is a supreme bad-man!

Skyrider episode 04
MKV - New Link.  MU is running slow,  so try again later on.  If it doesn't improve I'll re-upload it elsewhere.
Softsub

1 comment: