Friday, August 31, 2012

Vacation!


We're not dead, we swear!
Actually, we released Kamen Rider Stronger 28 along with Midnight Crew Subs a little over a week ago.  But since then, we've been on a mini vacation.  You might have seen this already, but only if you follow us on Facebook or Twitter.  So for those of you that are loyal to the blog... sorry!  I wasn't able to post from my LUXURIOUS BEACH VACATION (not really, bit there's no reliable internet out here!)

Speaking of Stronger... we've got some pretty big news coming up about that project, as well as the future of the group (nothing bad, I promise) So expect that, along with a new Skryider, next week!

Until then, I'm going to enjoy what little I have left of my (very hectic) summer.  And I'm looking forward to getting more episodes out along with the rest of the team soon!

(To any KITsubs members that are checking this, I haven't been able to log in to my /m/subs email.  I will respond to your messages as soon as I can!  Sorry.)

- Jeeg

No comments:

Post a Comment